How to Fix Godfall Crashing on PC?
Godfall is a well-known action role-playing game all over the world. It supports all major platforms like PS5 and MS Windows. It gives you a fantasy setting that offers you a single and multiplayer experience. You will be capable of flexing with the character around the game, making a unique character. But according to several players, they are unable to play the game smoothly due to a crashing issue on Windows 10. If you would like to repair this annoying problem and play smoothly without any issue, you can follow these instructions to get out of this annoying situation.
Update the Graphics Driver
In many situations, gaming issues go down to the problems of the driver. In case you are utilizing damage or an out-of-date graphics driver, the Godfall’s gameplay should seem like a glitch ride. If you want to solve the game crashing issue, you can upgrade the graphic driver to the newest version.
Fix Damaged Game Files
To solve the damage game files, pursue these on-screen steps provided below:
- Firstly, invoke the Epic Games Launcher on your device.
- Thereafter, go to the Library option and over the left side panel.
- Then reach the Godfall and hit on the horizontal ellipsis menu icon.
- Navigate to the Verify option and click on it.
- This will take some time to confirm the game file’s integrity. Once finished the process, reopen the Godfall to check the problem.
Turn off the Full-screen Mode
According to several Godfall players, they get regular crashes one the game performs over the full-screen mode. If so, moving to the windowed mode may possibly solve the problem.
- First and foremost, invoke the Epic Game Launcher on the screen.
- Thereafter, click on the Settings option.
- You should move down to the section of Manage Games, then hit on the Godfall option.
- After that, mark the ‘Additional Command Line Arguments’ box and then insert ‘windowed’ into the text section.
- Now, reopen the Godfall to check whether it keeps crashing.
Shut Unwanted Apps
While you may not be alert, apps performing in the device’s background can consume much of the PC resources and worse, interrupt with the games and cause endless crashes issue. To playing smooth, you can kill other resource-hogging apps before gaming.
- Go to the blank area on your taskbar and right-click on it, then choose the Task Manager option.
- After that, select the app that uses most of the Memory, CPU, and Network, then right click on it.
- Now, you should select the End Task option.
Disable Overlays on Discord
To disable the Overlays on Discord, pursue these on-screen steps provided below:
- First, launch the Discord on your device.
- Then select the icon of the cogwheel at the lower left side panel.
- After that, choose the ‘Overlay’ option over the left panel and switch the toggle of Enable in-game overlay to disable it.
Disable Overlays on GeForce Experience
To disable the Overlays on GeForce Experience, pursue these on-screen steps provided below:
- Firstly, invoke the GeForce Experience on the device.
- After that, choose the icon of the cogwheel at the top right side of the screen.
- Then switch the toggle to ‘In-game overlay’ to disable it.
- Once you apply the over instructions, you are supposed to launch Godfall correctly.
Ella johnson has extensive expertise in Microsoft Office and has spent a good part of her life working in the technical industry. Ella has written several technical blogs, manuals, and reviews for several renowned websites.